Sunday, September 14- Kids Worship Sunday!!


Thank you so much!









Simply put, 
    CNX Kids, you are amazing!  
    CNX Parents, you are amazing too! 

On Sunday, I experienced a fullness and joy unlike any other.  In my heart of hearts, I kind of believe we all did! :)  For a month, we have talked about the purpose and beauty of worship.

Our kids identified worship as:
Singing Love to God with all of our Hearts and bodies...

As wonderful as that understanding is, the depth of what occurred on Sunday morning was not revealed to me until about 9:25am. 

Right before we went out on stage, I asked our kids where they should be looking.  My goal was to remind them to look at me, rather than the crowd of people so that they would not be nervous, remain focused, and watch for my cues.  Their response blew me away: 

"We should look at God,"

"We. Should. Look. At. God!" YES!!! 

"Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens! Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness! Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and harp! Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe! Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals!" Psalm 150: 1-6 

Praise God, Connections!!  Thank you with all of my heart for sharing the gift of worship with our children!



0 comments:

Post a Comment